All the latest new about COVID-19 will be posted below.
- B.C. reports 694 new COVID-19 cases and double-digit deaths for 10th consecutive day – Global News
- Coronavirus live updates: ‘We have not yet seen the post-Thanksgiving peak,’ Fauci warns as cases soar – The Washington Post
- COVID-19 outbreak in zone 5 ends as New Brunswick warns against holiday gatherings – Global News
- B.C. reports 12 deaths, 834 new cases of COVID-19 – Global News
- Manitoba reports 12 more coronavirus deaths, 368 new cases Thursday – Global News
Symptoms of COVID-19
Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease. We are currently investigating if the virus can be transmitted to others if someone is not showing symptoms. While experts believe that it is possible, it is considered less common.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
In severe cases, infection can lead to death.