All the latest new about COVID-19 will be posted below.
- Latest Coronavirus Update – Highlands Current
- COVID-19 update 2 June 2023 – WA Health
- COVID-19 Weekly Epidemiological Update (Edition 145 Published 1 … – ReliefWeb
- Deaths of 14 more New Brunswickers recorded over past month, new figures show – CBC.ca
- Brant County Health Unit COVID-19 update for Tuesday, May 30 … – Brant Beacon
Symptoms of COVID-19
Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease. We are currently investigating if the virus can be transmitted to others if someone is not showing symptoms. While experts believe that it is possible, it is considered less common.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
In severe cases, infection can lead to death.