All the latest new about COVID-19 will be posted below.
- B.C. reports 817 new cases of COVID-19 over three days, crushing records – Global News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup October 26, 2020 – FDA.gov
- Manitoba health officials give grim warnings as coronavirus numbers rise – Global News
- Coronavirus update: Vaccination plan filed with CDC – WHYY
- COVID-19 Update: 1,440 new cases, seven deaths over weekend | New 15-person limit on social gatherings | Four more Calgary schools on ‘watch’ list – Calgary Herald
Symptoms of COVID-19
Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease. We are currently investigating if the virus can be transmitted to others if someone is not showing symptoms. While experts believe that it is possible, it is considered less common.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
In severe cases, infection can lead to death.