All the latest new about COVID-19 will be posted below.
- CORRECTION: COVID-19 update – Quinte News
- COVID-19 Update: Overview of Latest Information from Thunder Bay … – Net Newsledger
- Covid-19 update: 6814 new cases, 27 deaths including child under 10 – RNZ
- November 25, 2023 coronavirus update for Oakville – Oakville News
- COVID-19 update 24 November 2023 – SA Health
Symptoms of COVID-19
Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease. We are currently investigating if the virus can be transmitted to others if someone is not showing symptoms. While experts believe that it is possible, it is considered less common.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
In severe cases, infection can lead to death.