All the latest new about COVID-19 will be posted below.
- Canada reports more than 1,200 new coronavirus cases, 7 deaths – Global News
- September 27 coronavirus news – CNN
- COVID-19 Update: Outbreaks declared at two more Foothills units | Banff visitation dropped 16% in successful but challenging summer – Calgary Herald
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup September 25, 2020 – FDA.gov
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup September 24, 2020 – FDA.gov
Symptoms of COVID-19
Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known infectious period for this disease. We are currently investigating if the virus can be transmitted to others if someone is not showing symptoms. While experts believe that it is possible, it is considered less common.
Symptoms have included:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs
In severe cases, infection can lead to death.