Skip to content
- Parking lots at high-traffic parks and beaches are closed starting March 22.
- Restaurant table service is required to shut down (only takeout or delivery will be allowed) starting March 21.
- Playgrounds and outdoor recreation facilities are closed as of March 20.
- We created a dedicated COVID-19 task force on March 20.
- City Council voted to declare a state of emergency as a result of COVID-19 on March 19.
- We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation in BC.
- We’re closing or limiting public access to our facilities.
- All events or programs with 50 people or more are cancelled or postponed.